TNLP is giving out some link love and posting random videos to help you get through your Tuesday.
- SuperBasketballFightingExcitementBattle! – Hardwood Paroxysm brings us some photoshopped King of Fighters NBA Player Cards. It goes without saying that this one is my absolute favorite:
(Thanks to Joe Salmingo for bringing this to my attention)
- Cannon Brown: “TNT”: LD2K has compiled a collection of high-flying dunks by Shannon Brown over at The Lakers Nation.
- ’10 Nets vs. ’99 Clippers vs. ’89 Heat: Basketball Reference takes a look at the three teams that have started out with an 0-17 record. The ’99 Clippers were pretty bad considering the following:
- Nine Predictions for the rest of the NBA Season: Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel gives his predictions. One prediction he makes is Carmelo Anthony winning his first scoring title.
- LA Clippers to host Filipino Hoops Heritage Night: Yup. December 5th against the Indiana Pacers. The first Filipino-American NBA player, Raymond Townsend will be in attendance.
- Who is the Most Hated Active Player?: If there’s someone you love to hate, then join the discussion over at Binary Basketball.
- Dwight Howard with his best HORSE shots:
- Just in case you missed Paul Pierce’s knee to Bosh’s groin dunk:
- Marcus Camby’s incredible pass to Al Thornton for the dunk:
That’s it for now. Notice how there was no mention of Allen Iverson? Let’s leave him alone until the deal is made, or not made. Until then we can still enjoy this since it never gets old.